Ostendorf plastic chambers are used whrn the mounting of sewer systems, as well as drying and drainage systems
Ostendorf chamber consists of several parts:
- Riser pipe (smooth or corrugated);
All elements of the system quickly and firmly connect with each other.
The chambers differ in types:
- Inspection – they are used for maintenance work with the help of specialized equipment designed for chamber systems without the possibility of entry;
- Drainage – they are suitable for diversion rain and groundwater;
- Cascade – as well as drainage chambers, they are a complement to the sewage system and are used for diversion rain and groundwater.
The main advantages of the Ostendorf chambers:
- Stability under extreme conditions;
- Ease of use;
- High temperature resistance;
- Ideal chemical resistance;
- Excellent hydraulic performance;
- High strength;
- Ability to withstand road loads;
- Full tightness;
Riser pipes are designed for chambers with diameters from 315 to 425 mm. The length of riser pipes varies from 1 to 6 m.
They are plain or corrugated.
Riser pipe can be cut to the required si...
The base of the Ostendorf chambers are made of PP by injection molding. They have high resistance to mechanical damage including at low temperatures.
The surface of the base is perfectly smooth ...
Telescopic cover is a part of the storm sewer. It is mounted on the riser pipe using a special elastomeric seal.
Telescopic cover is the visible part of the chamber system. It is equipped with a...
В группу товаров включены:
Sealing sleeves for corrugated riser pipe and plain riser pipe;
Bottom for corrugated riser pipe;
Spare sealing sleeve «in situ»;