Ostendorf Skolan dB noiseless drainage system is made of mineralized polypropylene and is a high-quality product with excellent mechanical and acoustic properties.
- Compliance with the highest requirements of the III highest degree of sound insulation in accordance with DIN 4109 and VDI 4100;
- Increased wall thickness;
- Noise level is only 20 dB (A) without specialized clamps and 15 dB (A) when using soundproof clamps;
- High resistance to corrosion and aggressive effluents;
- Suitable for aggressive environments ranging from pH 2 to pH 12;
- Withstands pressure up to 2 Atm;
- Low probability of occurrence of build-up due to completely smooth inner surface;
- Convenience in installation;
- High heat resistance - up to + 100°С;
- t is made according to DIN EN 1451-1 and DIN 19560-10.
In addition, the material from which pipes and fittings are made is distinguished by an increased density of 1.6 g/cm3.
Ostendorf Skolan dB pipes are made of mineralized polypropylene and are resistant to high temperatures.
Pipes with a nominal diameter from DN 56 to DN 200 can be used in any non-pressure drainag...
Ostendorf Skolan dB bends are used for the installation of drainage system. The bends are a pipe which is bent at angle of 15°, 45°, 67° and 87°.
They are made of mineralized polypropylene - thi...
Ostendorf Skolan dB T-pieces are made of high quality mineralized polypropylene. They have excellent mechanical and acoustic characteristics, are characterized by a low noise level so that they can...
Ostendorf Skolan dB pipe crosses are divided into two types:
Pipe crosses are made of mineralized polypropylene, they have high soundproof characteris...
Ostendorf Skolan dB inspection pipes are used to inspect the condition of the drainage system. They represent a pipe with special branch which is closed with a rectangular cover. The cover closes t...
Ostendorf Skolan dB reducers are designed for connecting pipes and fittings with different diameters.
Reducers are made of mineralized polypropylene and have the following characteristics:
Ostendorf Skolan dB couplers are divided into several types:
Single sockets (with a sealing gasket);
Ostendorf Connection pieces are designed to connect the Skolan dB system to other systems. There are several types of adapters:
Connection piece from Skolan dB to NT system;
Skolan dB plugs are made of mineralized polypropylene and are used for closing of pipelines dead ends.
The plugs are painted in light gray colour, they are characterized by high resistance to co...
This group of products includes:
Gaskets for socket;