Sinicon Universal pipeline system is designed for installation of drainage systems. It is made of high quality polypropylene and have the following advantages:
- Resistance to high temperatures - the pipeline system withstands the temperature of effluents up to +95°С;
- Resistance to aggressive media;
- Pipes and fittings do not crack under the influence of detergents;
- Do not conduct current;
- Resistance to hydroabrasive wear;
- Low coefficient of roughness;
- Resistance to impact including at low temperatures.
Stiffness class of pipes is SN 4.
Areas of application:
- Domestic household pipelines;
- Outdoor drainage systems;
- Rainwater systems.
Sinikon Universal pipes are made of polypropylene and can be used for derivation of effluents with temperatures up to +95 °C. Pipes are painted in orange. They are suitable for installation of dome...
Sinikon Universal bends orange color can be used for the installation of outdoor or domestic drainage systems, they are suitable for installing rainwater system also.
The bends allow to change d...
Sinikon Universal T-pieces allow to connect two branches of the pipeline. T-pieces can be used for installation of outdoor and domestic drainage systems.
The Sinikon Universal T-pieces are made ...
Access pipe is an important element of the drainage system which allows monitor the condition of the pipeline.
Sinikon Universal access pipes are made of high-quality polypropylene, they are res...
Sinikon Universal couplings are divided into two types:
Connection couplings which are used to connect pipes and fittings;
Repair couplings for the repair of damaged sections of the pipelin...
Sinikon Universal caps are suitable for use in domestic and outdoor drainage systems, as well as for rainwater systems. They are designed to close the dead end section of the pipeline.