Chemcore Shumex reducers are made of high quality PVC-U and are painted white.
- low noise level (only 5-11 dB);
- resistance to UV radiation;
- resistance to aggressive environments;
- simplicity and high speed of installation;
- low bacterial growth;
- long service life.
Connection method: socket.
Chemkor Shumeks Reducer, socket connection, uPVC, d - 110, d1 - 50 [Code number: 2391066]
Purpose of application:
- For draining water/household waste into the sewer system
- For residential, public and industrial buildings
- For exhaust pipes
- For the removal of rain and melt water (the number of storeys of buildings should not exceed 4 floors, the pressure of the water column - up to 1.5 atmospheres)
- Resistance to microorganisms, fungi and bacteria;
- Fast installation;
- Connection type: socket;
- Ring stiffness: SN8;
- High sound absorption - noise level 5-11 dB (flow rate 0.5-2 l/s);
- High resistance to alkalis, acids and surfactants;
- The temperature of the discharged liquids can vary from the freezing point of the effluents themselves to +60 °С (a short-term increase to +95 °С is possible);
- The ignition temperature is +482 ° C - it does not melt, it is almost non-toxic, it does not form burning drops, it practically does not emit smoke;
- Warranty period: 2 years from the date of manufacture (if the rules of transportation and storage are observed);
- Service life: at least 50 years.
It is painted white.
Download: Chemical resistance