Chemkor expansion piecies for internal sewerage are used to compensate for thermal expansion.
They are made from high quality PVC.
They are differ in nonflammability (combustibility class - G2 in accordance with GOST 30244-94). They do not emit toxic substances in the event of a fire.
Resistant to aggressive environments and UV radiation.
They have a long service life (up to 100 years) under the conditions of storage, transportation and operation.
Chemkor Internal sewerage Extension piece, socket connection, PP, d 50 [Code number: 2381043]
Chemkor Internal sewerage Extension piece, socket connection, PP, d 110 [Code number: 2381044]
Purpose of application:
- For draining water/household waste into the sewer system
- For residential, public and industrial buildings
- For exhaust pipes that are mounted in the attic
- For the removal of rain and melt water (the number of storeys of buildings should not exceed 4 floors, the pressure of the water column - up to 1.5 atmospheres)
- high resistance to UV radiation (paint molecules are destroyed under ultraviolet light, all physical and mechanical properties of the material itself are preserved);
- resistance to microorganisms, fungi and bacteria;
- fast installation;
- connection type: socket;
- maximum drain temperature: +60 °С (it is allowed to increase up to +95 °С, but not more than for 1 minute);
- high resistance to alkalis, acids and surfactants;
- the fitting is not combustible;
- warranty period: 2 years from the date of manufacture (if the rules of transportation and storage are observed);
- service life: up to 100 years.
Download: Chemical resistance