The minimum distance from the wall to the centre of the radiator connection is 50 mm.
Connection height of the valve-regulated radiator from the finished floor to the upper edge of the sealing surface of the telescopic corner screw joint set:
Installing a valve-regulated radiator with the skirting cross fitting RAUTITAN is implemented in several steps:
|1. Determine the installation height of the compact radiator with alternate connection by using the individual sizes of the components.
2. The skirting trunking base is fastened to the wall.
3. The skirting cross fitting is positioned to the skirting trunking base below the radiator connection.
4. Determine the required pipe lengths (see fig. 1).
5. Universal pipes RAUTITAN stabil are connected with the compression sleeve jointing technique to the fitting:
|6. The skirting cross fitting is fastened to the retaining lugs in the skirting trunking base with common self-tapping screws (e.g. 3 x 10 mm);|
|7. Heating pipe brackets are cliped into the skirting trunking base. Fastening intervals:
Connect the telescopic corner screw joint set to the valve-regulated radiator
1. Screw on the union nut of the telescopic corner screw joint set by hand;
2. Еelescopic corner screw joint set and skirting cross fitting RAUTITAN are aligned to the height (see fig.);
3. Determine the length of the connecting pipe and cut to length.
Mount the connecting pipe onto the skirting cross fitting RAUTITAN
1. Cutting ring screws are pushed onto the connecting pipe;
2. Pipe inserts are pushed into the connecting pipe;
3. Cutting ring screw is tightened with the open-end wrench WS 17 (maximum torque 40 Nm).
Mount the connecting pipe on the telescopic corner screw joint set
1. Telescopic corner screw joint set is pushed onto the connecting pipe connected to the skirting cross fitting;
2. Tighten the union nut firmly at the connection of the valve-regulated radiator with an open-end wrench WS 30;
3. Remove the caps;
4. Tighten the compression nut firmly with an open-end wrench WS 13 (see fig.);
5. Conduct a pressure test;
6. Use an Allen key WS 4 for the hydraulic balancing.
Notch out the skirting trunking cover
1. At the radiator connection, notch out the cover with the notching pliers rectangularly for the skirting cross fitting RAUTITAN (see fig.);
2. Clip on the skirting trunking cover.
+7 (495) 902-68-99