|Connecting elements PAM-GLOBAL® RAPID-S-W2||Connecting elements PAM-GLOBAL® PAM CV|
In case of using with abrasive media, supply of following connecting elements is possible PAM-GLOBAL® PAM CЕ, PAM-GLOBAL® RAPID-INOX
Although the sewage and ventilation pipes are designed in principle as non-pressure pipes, it is not preclude the possibility that under certain operating conditions in the pipe pressure can occur.
Therefore, sewage pipes must stand a long period of internal and external extra pressure from 0 to 0.5 bar (5 m water column). Gaskets of all permitted materials should be increased to these pressures, since the pipe elements are stored or fastened to the longitudinal force. When occurrence the longitudinal force it is necessary to use reinforced crows.
In connection with this section there is an indication for reliable fastening of pipes. This indication is made because in the basic provisions for the construction and testing there are no demands for fixing the longitudinal force connecting elements.
Requiring more reliable fastening or connection with the fixation of longitudinal force really natural in a special measure for sewer pipes that may have a greater internal pressure than 0.5 bar, for example:
1) Pipes laid in the area of backwater.
2) Storm sewers inside the buildings.
3) Domestic uprisers passing through several underground floors without additional seats to the take-off points.
4) Pressure pipes of installations for pumping of sewage.
E-DIN 1986-100 indicates that for the pipes, which may be subjected to increased or reduced pressure more than 0.5 bar, for example rainwater sewers inside the buildings should be lodged special requirements for pipes, fittings, ears and pipe saddles.
Section 01.06.12 indicates the connection with fixation of longitudinal force in a regular internal pressure, or arising under specific operating conditions.
Just in the pipes in the zone of backwater, there may be operating pressure, for example, as a result of backwater from the sewer network which can lead to slipping of the pipe connections. For this reason, in respect of pipes PAM-GLOBAL®, in the zone of backwater, proceed as follows:
Up to 0.5 bar in the area of backwater
- For connecting elements PAM-GLOBAL® RAPID with diameter up to DN 150 does not require any additional measures.
- For connecting elements PAM-GLOBAL® RAPID with diameter DN 200, is required the fixation from changing direction with clips Rekord Kralle.
- For connecting elements PAM CV-/CE up to 0.5 bar is required the fixation from changing direction with clips Rekord Kralle.
Above 0.5 bar in the area of backwater
- All connections PAM-GLOBAL® must be fixed with clips.
Depending on the configuration of the pipe work, end thrust efforts can exert in changes of direction, gradient and specific components like branches and plugs for example. In these areas, the forces have to be addressed to avoid any risk of disconnection or slippage of the pipe system:
To address the thrust forces, other solutions can be resorted to, like anchoring in concrete, use of thrust blocks.
Remark: under end thrust forces, where a coupling is secured with a grip collar, the maximum performance of both is limited by the weakest performance of the two products.
End thrust force under a 1m water column (kg.F)